The warranty obligations of our company Greener Motors LLC and the brand Internet Diesel for the items and products sold through our website (https://internetdiesel.com/) are limited to the terms set forth below. This warranty policy shall only be applied to the products sold under the Internet Diesel brand.
SECTION 1 - HOW LONG DOES THE WARRANTY COVERAGE LAST?
The warranty policy covers the following products and items in the following ways.
- For cores, the customer has 30 days from the date of purchase to send the cores for inspection. Additionally, only those cores will be eligible to refund that are considered good.
- Rebuilt products have a 180 days warranty. For the purpose of warranty, the days shall be counted from the date of invoice.
- The selected used parts/products -as stated in the invoice- are sold as-is without any kind of warranty.
- No further relaxation of time will be granted.
SECTION 2 - COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
- Our products are warranted against material, manufacturing, and workmanship defects. If the product is found to have a manufacturing, material, or workmanship defect the warranty claim will likely be approved.
- The warranty on the changed or replaced product shall remain effective for the remaining term of the original warranty.
SECTION 3 - CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH WARRANTY IS NOT COVERED
- This warranty on Internet Diesel products does not cover any damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or abuse, misuse, fire, accident, neglect, malicious damage, excessive heat, using not properly, lightning, or other acts of nature. In continuity to the above statement, this warranty also does not cover any damage, deterioration, or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of any products or item during bad installations, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized person to make such repairs or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product.
- The loss, theft or missing of the product will not be covered by any warranty.
- Without limiting any other exclusion herein, we do not warrant that the products covered hereby, including, without limitation, the technology and materials that were used to make an item will not become obsolete or will remain compatible with any other product or technology with which the product may be used.
- Any outside repair will void the warranty. We do not authorize or compensate for any outside repairs.
- The product warranty may also be voided based on the Engine Control Module (“ECM”) report.
SECTION 4 - WHO IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY?
The original purchaser of this product is covered under this warranty policy.
SECTION 5 - HOW TO CLAIM A WARRANTY UNDER THESE TERMS
- To obtain a warranty under these terms, you must contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our phone number at 1-800-562-0360.
- You will describe the problem or defect in detail.
- We may require you to send us proof of the problem such as videos, photos and a description of the issue.
- If we are convinced that the problem is legitimate we will contact the manufacturer of the product and open a warranty claim on the customer’s behalf.
- We will then contact the customer with the RMA and have the faulty product shipped to the manufacturer for inspection.
- Please note that the manufacturer may ask for the ECM report in order to diagnose the problem.
- Please note that the warranty tests and inspections by the manufacturer can take up to 90 days.
SECTION 6 – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The maximum liability of our company under this warranty shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for the product. All legal remedies against Internet Diesel and Greener Motors LLC shall be decided by the arbitration only. For the purpose of liability Greener Motors, Internet Diesel, its CEO, its staff, affiliates, associates and any other verified representatives are not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory. Some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of relief, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, or the limitation of liability to specified amounts, however, to the extent of this policy, the above limitations or exclusions apply to you whatever the case may be.
SECTION 7 - RELEASE OF CLAIMS
For the purpose of this warranty policy you agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release our company Greener Motors LLC, Internet Diesel, its CEO, staff and team members, employees, shareholders, directors, partners, retailers, consultants, affiliates, or anyone else associated with us from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our products, using of our products, services, website and/or communications even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim.
SECTION 8 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
- This warranty policy contains your entire agreement with us in relation to its subject matter. All prior representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) and agreements are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- By purchasing or obtaining any of our products you are deemed to be bound by all the terms in these warranty terms. This extends to anyone who is claiming or will claim a warranty.
- The Warranty terms are subject to the rules and terms set by Greener Motors LLC. These terms can be changed, deleted, or amended at any time without any prior notice. The final decision for all warranty-related matters rests upon our company.
- Our warranty may only be varied or extended in writing. Any variations must be approved in writing by us in order to become binding on us.
- If any term of our warranty is illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms will not be affected or impaired.
SECTION 9 - CONTACT
Use the email address given below for warranty claims. You can also contact us by phone if you are not sure about any of the terms stated in these terms.